Donate your vehicle to Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland to support our mission in cities such as Bethesda, Silver Spring and Hyattsville, Maryland in support of local families.
Start your vehicle donation online or call
Did you know car donations are just one more way you can support our work at Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland? The proceeds from your car donation come directly back to helping build and repair homes for local families in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties, Maryland. Donating your car may also be tax deductible, and you can complete the process in 3 easy steps.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle through Habitat’s car donation program Maryland will
- help local families here in our community.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
How do I donate my car in Maryland?
You can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule your car to be picked up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Maryland?
- Maryland requires a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland, you will need to fill out your vehicle title accordingly: 1) enter the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field; 2) PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
What type of vehicle can I donate in Maryland?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!